The University of Johannesburg, UJ Application 2022 Admission Registration Form has been released. www.uj.ac.za application 2022 , UJ Registration 2022 , University of Johannesburg Online Application 2022, University of Johannesburg Application Form 2022 available below.
UJ Online Application 2022 has been published online. The University of Johannesburg (UJ) application form 2022 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution. University of Johannesburg Online Application Form can be accessed below.
The University of Johannesburg, UJ Application details like online registration 2022 , application form 2022 , application dates, requirements, UJ application fees and other details has been published below on admalic.co.za as obtained from www.uj.ac.za.
Table of Contents
- UJ Application 2022 Details:
- UJ Online Application Form
- How to Apply Online for UJ Admission
- How to Apply for UJ Hardcopy Application Form – Offline
- UJ Application Status 2022
- UJ Accommodation
- UJ Application Fees
- Submitting Results & Documents for UJ Application 2022
- UJ Admission Requirements
- Admission Resources
- Important Things to Note Before Apply to University
- Contact University of Johannesburg (UJ):
UJ Application 2022 Details:
|Institution Name||University of Johannesburg (UJ)|
|Year||2022 /2022 academic year|
UJ Online Application Form
Things to note before applying online to UJ:
- Make sure you have an active email address. Click here to create if you ain’t get one.
- Be sure to calculate your APS before applying.
- Be sure to complete the application in full to avoid delays.
- All applicants will be required to send a certified copy of your Identification Document (or Passports for international students).
- Getting a UJ student number does not mean you have been accepted.
- You’ll need to upload your deposit slip together with the other required documents.
- Once you complete an online application you may not send a hardcopy application.
- Need UJ Prospectus? [su_button url=”https://admalic.co.za/ufh-prospectus/” style=”flat” background=”#02127b” size=”5″ icon=”icon: share”]Download UJ Prospectus 2022 [/su_button]
How to Apply Online for UJ Admission
The University of Johannesburg, UJ online application form portal for various programmes is below. Click on the button below to access the online application form 2022 . If you have any queries during the online application process, you can email email@example.com or contact the Call Centre on 011 559 4555.
|Undergraduate Degrees & Diplomas||[su_button url=”https://www.uj.ac.za/studyatUJ/sec/Pages/undergraduate.aspx” target=”blank” background=”#c62518″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: mouse-pointer” title=”UJ Online Application Portal”]UJ Online Application 2022 [/su_button]|
|Postgraduate Degrees & Diplomas / Certificate & B-Tech / Advanced Diploma||[su_button url=”https://www.uj.ac.za/studyatUJ/sec/Pages/postgraduate.aspx” target=”blank” background=”#c62518″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: mouse-pointer” title=”UJ Online Application Portal”]UJ Online Application 2022 [/su_button]|
|International Applications||[su_button url=”https://www.uj.ac.za/studyatUJ/sec/Pages/International-Applicants.aspx” target=”blank” background=”#c62518″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: mouse-pointer” title=”UJ Online Application Portal”]UJ Online Application 2022 [/su_button]|
|Continuing Education Programmes (CEP) / Short Learning Programs (SLP) / Short Courses||[su_button url=”https://www.uj.ac.za/studyatUJ/sec/Pages/continuing-education-programmes.aspx” target=”blank” background=”#c62518″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: mouse-pointer” title=”UJ Online Application Portal”]UJ Online Application 2022 [/su_button]|
|Recognition of Prior Learning||[su_button url=”https://www.uj.ac.za/studyatUJ/sec/Pages/Recognition_of_Prior_Learning.aspx” target=”blank” background=”#c62518″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: mouse-pointer” title=”UJ Online Application Portal”]UJ Online Application 2022 [/su_button]|
How to Apply for UJ Hardcopy Application Form – Offline
Things to note before applying with a hardcopy form:
- The “old fashioned” way usually takes longer, so you’ll have to be patient.
- A certified copy of your requirements will need to be attached to your application. This includes your deposit slip.
- You can send your completed application form to the following addresses:
You can apply by filling in the hardcopy application form and post your completed application to:
STUDENT ENROLMENT CENTRE
PO Box 524
Download Hardcopy Application Forms:
|Download UJ Hardcopy Application Form||[su_button url=”https://www.uj.ac.za/studyatUJ/sec/Documents/UJ%20Application%2022 20%20Sep%2022 18%20BW.pdf” background=”#c62518″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: cloud-download”]Download UJ Form PDF[/su_button]|
UJ Application Status 2022
[su_note note_color=”#fdfdd6″ radius=”2″] Completed your Application? Start tracking your UJ Application Status. [su_button url=”https://admalic.co.za/uj-application-status/” style=”flat” background=”green” size=”5″ icon=”icon: eye”]Check your UJ Application Status Online[/su_button][/su_note]
Note: You may only apply for on-campus accommodation once you have completed an application (either online or hardcopy) to study at UJ.
- [su_button url=”https://www.uj.ac.za/studyatUJ/sec/Pages/Residence-Application.aspx” background=”#ffffff” color=”#840d0d” size=”5″ radius=”0″ icon=”icon: hand-o-right” icon_color=”#840d0d”]Go to UJ Residence Application[/su_button]
UJ Application Fees
The University of Johannesburg, UJ Application Fees 2022 .
- Applicants are required to pay an application fee of R200 if they are applying with a paper-based application form.
- Applicants applying online do not need to pay an application fee.
- Tip: keep the original proof of payment, just in case.
- Please note that this fee is non-refundable.
Submitting Results & Documents for UJ Application 2022
School learners must ensure that all examination results from Grade 11 until September of Grade 12 are submitted. Failure to do such may result in delays within the student’s application process. You might find that you applied early in Grade 12 and thus only sent in your final Grade 11 results. If this is true, as the year progresses and you receive more results keep sending them through to UJ, that way they will have all your results by the time finals come around.
If you are a transferring student, you are required to submit all your up to date transcripts and academic records to the application department of UJ as soon as possible. A final transcript of your current studies will also need to reach UJ at the earliest possible date.
UJ Admission Requirements
UJ general admission requirements
- Your admission to UJ is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly.
- Some UJ qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2022 academic year.
You may go through the UJ Prospectus for entry requirement for all programmes. [su_button url=”https://admalic.co.za/uj-prospectus/” style=”flat” background=”#02127b” size=”5″ icon=”icon: share”]Download UJ Prospectus 2022 [/su_button]
Important Things to Note Before Apply to University
- Closing Dates: Make sure you know the exact closing dates for the institutions you want to apply to.
- Online vs. Postage/Courier: Some universities use an online application system, while others only accept hard copies. Some offer both. Take this into account when starting the application process.
- Exam Results: Your Grade 11 marks are really important for your application. Some universities allow you to use your Matric June marks, so have these at hand!
- Financial Aid: If your family’s income falls below a certain bracket, you could qualify. This will be a separate form and you’ll need your parent or guardian’s payslip ready for proof.
- Current Year’s Activity: If you’re in Matric, the university requires your school marks and school activity details. If you took a gap year they’ll need travelling or working details.
- Supporting Documents: You’ll need your:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Exam results
- Proof of residence
- Most recent payslip NEVER sends the original documents.
- Make Sure all Details are Correct: Fill in your application form slowly and double-check your details before submitting online. If you fill out a hardcopy, use a pencil before filling it out with a blue or black pen.
- Pay the Application Fee: Make sure of the required amount, EFT it or pay it at the bank. Never post it. Send the university proof of payment if it’s required.
- Signing the Declaration: Read through the form and make sure your details are all true and correct. You AND your parent/ guardian need to sign it.
- Acceptance: You will be sent a formal email or letter to inform you of your acceptance. Remember to continue working hard and pay the minimum initial payment by the due date.
Please Note*: For most institutions, you’ll need to write an NBT test, which will test your academic readiness. Make sure you check up with the institution you’re applying to whether or not you’ll need an NBT result for your application. Your NBT results are valid for 3 years (how cool?) and you only need to write the test once if you’re applying to more than one institution.
Contact University of Johannesburg (UJ):
You can contact UJ’s Admissions Department using the following details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +27 (0) 11 559 4555
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the University of Johannesburg (UJ) by visiting the official website www.uj.ac.za.
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, Please, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the UJ Application 2022 . Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.