Apprenticeship Opportunity At Rio Tinto 2021 Is Open. Our opportunities are located in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, Richards Bay. So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join a global leader in the mining and metals sector, apply today for an exciting tomorrow.
The following Learnership opportunities are available to applicants interested in pursuing a career in the following disciplines:
- Diesel Mechanic
- Plater Welder
- South African citizen
- N2 in the following subjects: Mathematics, Engineering Science, and two related trade theory subjects for the discipline.
- National Driver ’s License.
HOW TO APPLY
Your application should include the following:
- Brief statement explaining why you have chosen your particular career
- Curriculum Vitae with certified copies of certificates, Identity document and Driver’s License
- Acceptance into the learnership is dependent on a successful interview and assessment
Only online applications will be considered, please follow the below steps to apply.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 30 April, 2021 – 12:00.