This Vacancy is open to YOUTH in the Johannesburg community.
Administration Internship Opportunity At City of Johannesburg
- Matric plus Studying towards a qualification registered at SAQA level 5 with an enrolment letter at current tertiary institution;
- Computer literacy, communication and coordinating skills;
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when required;
- Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of an academic qualification to obtain experiential training.
The City is committed to provide work-based training for students.
- Applications, which have not been responded to within 6 weeks of closing date, should be regarded as unsuccessful.
- Appointments will be made in accordance with the COJ Employment Equity policy and People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Group Corporate & Shared Services Department has the following Internship opportunity available for a period NOT exceeding five (5) months
Opportunity Closing Dat: Tuesday, 14 September, 2022 – 12:00