Graduate Placement Opportunity At GEP 2021 Is Open. GEP is implementing a twelve (12) month internship program as part of its contribution to skills development initiatives.
We would like to invite unemployed graduates to participate in the program that will provide them with valuable work experience and increase their opportunities towards employment.
Current opportunities in the following areas:
- Strategy; Monitoring & Evaluation Unit (X3)
- Finance (X4)
- Human Resources (X3)
- Risk & Audit (X3)
- ICT (X1)
Applications are invited from interested graduates in possession of the following qualifications:
- Completed a National Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree/Honours degree in the above field
- Completed of theoretical part and require a practical work exposure/In-service training to complete the qualifications.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate should forward the following documents:
- Application letter
- Detailed CV
- Certified ID
- Certified qualifications
- Certified Academic records
- Confirmation letter of registration with a professional body if registered
- Confirmation letter from Institution of Higher learning for on job training or Inservice training
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 7 May, 2021 – 12:00.