Siyabonga Radebe Biography, Age, Girlfriend & Net Worth
Siyabonga Radebe (born 1 January 1984) is a South African actor, singer, writer, director and comedian. He is well known in comedy circles as Siya B.
Radebe is popular for his role as Cassius in the SABC1 drama series A Place Called Home.
|Full Name||Siyabonga Radebe|
|Date of Birth||1 January 1984 (age 37 years old)|
|Girlfriend||Lerato Mvelase (ex-fiance)|
|Occupation||Actor, Singer, Writer, Director and Comedian|
Table of Contents
Siyabonga Radebe Age
He was born on the 1st of January 1984 in South Africa. Siyabonga Radebe is 37 years old as of 2021.
Siyabonga Radebe Girlfriend
Actress Lerato Mvelase is his girlfriend and together they have a daughter. Unfortunately for them, their relationship came to an end in 2017
Siyabonga Radebe Theatre
- Blacks Like Me
- Cheap Show
- Grin and Bear It.
Siyabonga Radebe Television Roles
- A Place Called Home (Season 1 & 2) as Cassius.
- Generations (Season 1) as Mlungisi Mweli.
- Him, Her & the Guys (Season 1) as Xolani Mthembu.
- Home Affairs (Season 4) as Joe Mthembu.
- Intersexions (Season 1) as Benjy.
- Is That a Fact? (Season 1) as Muzi.
- Rhythm City (Season 1) as Boboza.
- Saints and Sinners (Season 1, 2 & 3) as Phakamani Makhoba.
- Ses’Top La (Season 2) as TJ Ngoma
- Single Guyz (Season 1) as Jacob.
- Sokhulu & Partners (Season 1) as Lucas
- Soul City (Season 12) as Kgopotso.
- uGugu no Andile (Season 1) as Bheki
Siyabonga Radebe Net Worth
He has an estimated net worth of $500,000 which he has earned from acting.
Siyabonga Radebe Salary
Many people want to see Siyabonga Radebe Salary structure. But we can’t find this information available online. Therefore Siyabonga Radebe Salary is currently unknown, but you can still calculate from the net worth above if it’s really important to you.
Siyabonga Radebe Instagram
Click here to visit Siyabonga Radebe Instagram
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the net worth, salary, and other information on this page are 100% correct. We strive to keep it up-to-date, but things can change without prior notice.
If you’re a fan of Siyabonga Radebe, drop ♥️♥️♥️ in the comment below.
If you have any questions or updates, comment below. Don’t forget to Share this Post.