The Sol Plaatjie University, SPU Application 2023 Admission Registration Form has been released. www.spu.ac.za application 2023 , SPU Registration 2023 , Sol Plaatjie University Online Application 2023 , Sol Plaatjie University Application Form 2023 available below.
SPU Online Application 2023 has been published online. The Sol Plaatjie University (SPU) application form 2023 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution. Sol Plaatjie University Online Application Form can be accessed below.
The Sol Plaatjie University, SPU Application details like online registration 2023 , application form 2023 , application dates, requirements, SPU application fees and other details has been published below on admalic.co.za as obtained from www.spu.ac.za.
Table of Contents
- How to Apply for SPU Hardcopy Application Form – Offline
- SPU Application Status 2023
- SPU Accommodation
- SPU Application Fees
- Submitting Results & Documents for SPU Application 2023
- SPU Admission Requirements
- Admission Resources
- Important Things to Note Before Apply to University
- Contact Sol Plaatjie University (SPU):
How to Apply for SPU Hardcopy Application Form – Offline
The Sol Plaatjie University, SPU also accepts hardcopy / offline application form. Below you will find important instructions and link to download the SPU Application Form for various programmes.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle.
- Make sure you have attached all supporting documents before sending off the application form.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- There is one application form for all SPU applicants.
You can post your application form to the following address:
The University Registrar
Sol Plaatje University
Private Bag X500
Things to note when applying via hardcopy:
- The “old fashioned” way usually takes longer, so you’ll have to be patient.
- Make sure you have attached all relevant supporting documentation.
- Alternatively, you can hand in your completed application, fax it to +27 (0)86 544 2766 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Hardcopy Application Forms:
|Download SPU Application Form||[su_button url=”https://www.spu.ac.za/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/SPU-Application-form-2019.pdf” background=”#c62518″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: cloud-download”]Download SPU Form[/su_button]|
SPU Application Status 2023
[su_note note_color=”#fdfdd6″ radius=”2″] Completed your Application? Start track your SPU Application Status. [su_button url=”https://admalic.co.za/sol-plaatje-university-application-status/” style=”flat” background=”green” size=”5″ icon=”icon: eye”]Check your SPU Application Status Online[/su_button][/su_note]
If you need Sol Plaatjie University Student Accommodation, You can indicate by following below form.
- [su_button url=”https://www.spu.ac.za/index.php/residences/” style=”flat” background=”#7b4e02″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: share”]Go to Residence Application[/su_button]
SPU Application Fees
The Sol Plaatjie University, SPU Application Fees 2023 .
- South African applicants are required to pay an application fee of R100.
- Please note that you may directly deposit this money and no cash should be posted.
- Tip: keep the original proof of payment, just in case.
- Please note that this fee is non-refundable.
Submitting Results & Documents for SPU Application 2023
School learners must ensure that all examination results from Grade 11 until September of Grade 12 are submitted. Failure to do such may result in delays within the student’s application process. You might find that you applied early in Grade 12 and thus only sent in your final Grade 11 results. If this is true, as the year progresses and you receive more results keep sending them through to SPU, that way they will have all your results by the time finals come around.
If you are a transferring student, you are required to submit all your up to date transcripts and academic records to the application department of SPU as soon as possible. A final transcript of your current studies will also need to reach SPU at the earliest possible date.
SPU Admission Requirements
SPU general admission requirements
- Your admission to SPU is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly.
- Some SPU qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2023 academic year.
NOTE: The final selection will be made in the second week of January and that all information will be communicated to you via SMS.
You may go through the SPU Prospectus for entry requirement for all programmes. [su_button url=”https://admalic.co.za/sefako-makgatho-university-prospectus/” style=”flat” background=”#02127b” size=”5″ icon=”icon: share”]Download SPU Prospectus 2023 [/su_button]
|Application Dates||APS Scores|
|Open Dates||NECO Result|
|Universities Prospectus||Past Papers|
Important Things to Note Before Apply to University
- Closing Dates: Make sure you know the exact closing dates for the institutions you want to apply to.
- Online vs. Postage/Courier: Some universities use an online application system, while others only accept hard copies. Some offer both. Take this into account when starting the application process.
- Exam Results: Your Grade 11 marks are really important for your application. Some universities allow you to use your Matric June marks, so have these at hand!
- Financial Aid: If your family’s income falls below a certain bracket, you could qualify. This will be a separate form and you’ll need your parent or guardian’s payslip ready for proof.
- Current Year’s Activity: If you’re in Matric, the university requires your school marks and school activity details. If you took a gap year they’ll need travelling or working details.
- Supporting Documents: You’ll need your:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Exam results
- Proof of residence
- Most recent payslip NEVER sends the original documents.
- Make Sure all Details are Correct: Fill in your application form slowly and double-check your details before submitting online. If you fill out a hardcopy, use a pencil before filling it out with a blue or black pen.
- Pay the Application Fee: Make sure of the required amount, EFT it or pay it at the bank. Never post it. Send the university proof of payment if it’s required.
- Signing the Declaration: Read through the form and make sure your details are all true and correct. You AND your parent/ guardian need to sign it.
- Acceptance: You will be sent a formal email or letter to inform you of your acceptance. Remember to continue working hard and pay the minimum initial payment by the due date.
Please Note*: For most institutions, you’ll need to write an NBT test, which will test your academic readiness. Make sure you check up with the institution you’re applying to whether or not you’ll need an NBT result for your application. Your NBT results are valid for 3 years (how cool?) and you only need to write the test once if you’re applying to more than one institution.
Contact Sol Plaatjie University (SPU):
You can contact SPU’s Admissions Department using the following details:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +27 (0)53 491 0000
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Sol Plaatjie University (SPU) by visiting the official website www.spu.ac.za.
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, Please, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the SPU Application 2023 . Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.