See the updated Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams Salary, Biography, Age, Career, Net Worth 2022 according to Forbes. We may also throw in extras like Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams Instagram, Spouse, Twitter, News, and more.
Let get started with a brief introduction.
Table of Contents
- Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams – Biography, Age, Career, Salary & Net Worth
- Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams Age
- Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams Husband
- Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams Contact Details
- Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams Education Background
- Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams Membership
- Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams Net Worth
- Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams Twitter
- Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams News
- Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams Salary
- Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams Instagram
Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams – Biography, Age, Career, Salary & Net Worth
- Name: Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams
- Occupation: politician
- Date of Birth: 30 June 1978
- Nationality: South African
- Net Worth: An estimated net worth of $5 million to $10 million
Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams (born 30 June 1978) is a South African politician and the current Minister of Telecommunications and Postal Services.
She is also a former Deputy Minister of Communications and was born in Mthatha Eastern Cape, South Africa.
Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams Age
She was born on the 30th of June 1978 in Sakhela, a village near Mthatha. Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams is 43 years old as of 2021 and celebrates her birthday on June 30th every year.
Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams Husband
She is married to Thato Abrahams and they have three children together.
Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams Contact Details
- Tel: 012 427 8124
- Fax: 012 239 7679
Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams Education Background
- She has an Advanced Certificate in Project Management from Rhodes University.
- She has a Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation Diploma in Telecommunications and Management Systems.
- She has a Certificate in Telecommunications, Policy and Regulation Management, Wits University.
- She has a Project Management Diploma from Cranefields College.
- She is pursuing a Masters in Business Management Administration at Regent Business School.
Evidence Makgopa – Biography, Age, Career, Salary & Net Worth
Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams Membership
- Member of African National Congress Youth League – Executive Committee.
- 2009 – 2011: Member and Committee Whip of African National Congress Women’s League – Portfolio Committee on Defence.
- 2008 – 2010: Member of African National Congress – North West Committee.
- Member of African National Congress – Youth League National Executive Committee.
- Member of African National Congress – Joint Parliamentary Committee on Defence and Intelligence.
- Member of African National Congress – Parliamentary Caucus sub-Committee on political education.
- 2009 – 2011: Portfolio and Committee Whip, African National Congress Women’s League – Committee on Defence
- Member and Committee Whip, African National Congress – Portfolio Committee on Communications.
Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams Net Worth
She has an estimated net worth of $5 million to $10 million which she has earned from her political career.
Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams Twitter
Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams News
Communications Minister Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams has had an inauspicious start in her new role, commentators say, but whether she will match the controversies created by her predecessor is yet to be seen.
Reacting to footage revealed over the weekend showing Ndabeni-Abrahams trying to block media from filming a protesting crowd during an ANC manifesto launch in the Eastern Cape, Wits University head of journalism Franz Kruger described it as unfortunate.
While the minister’s swift apology was encouraging, he said, it was too early to predict whether she could restore the confidence lost in her portfolio during former communications minister Faith Muthambi’s term of office.
Muthambi’s tenure was plagued by controversy, which culminated in parliament finding she had politically interfered in the SABC and “displayed incompetence”.
“In the run-up to the elections, one needs to pay close attention to these incidents. But that she apologised so quickly does suggest that we won’t see any more of this behaviour,” Kruger said.
“The first thing that drew attention was when she fell out with the SABC after she was appointed. There was a row about what was going to happen at the SABC now that they have pulled back from their plan of retrenching.
“We haven’t seen what she plans to do instead, because there is still a financial crisis at the SABC. It is not yet clear what we are going to see in the future.”
The South African National Editors Forum (Sanef) was less forgiving. “While we note the minister has apologised, we are concerned that she refers to her action as an ‘altercation’.
Given her high-profile portfolio relating in particular to the SABC, we would like to have an urgent meeting with her to discuss the matter and our concerns,” it said.
Democratic Alliance MP and communications spokesperson Phumzile van Damme said the party was not surprised by the incident, suggesting it was par for the course in that portfolio.
“The minister’s actions are no different from previous ANC ministers who sought to control the SABC through political interference. Her act is not a once-off or a mistake. She was doing what the ANC has been doing for years, and were allowed to be by captured SABC management and boards.”
Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams Salary
Many people want to see Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams Salary structure. But we can’t find this information available online. Therefore Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams Salary is currently unknown, but you can still calculate from the net worth above if it’s really important to you.
Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams Instagram
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the net worth, salary, and other information on this page are 100% correct. We strive to keep it up-to-date, but things can change without prior notice.
If you’re a fan of Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams, drop ♥️♥️♥️ in the comment below.
If you have any questions or updates, comment below. Don’t forget to Share this Post.