The Stellenbosch University, SUN Application 2022 Admission Registration Form has been released. www.sun.ac.za application 2022 , SUN Registration 2022 , Stellenbosch University Online Application 2022 , Stellenbosch University Application Form 2022 available below.
Stellenbosch University Online Application 2022 has been published online. The Stellenbosch University (SUN) application form 2022 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution. Stellenbosch University Online Application Form can be accessed below.
The Stellenbosch University, SUN Application details like online registration 2022 , application form 2022 , application dates, requirements, SUN application fees and other details has been published below on admalic.co.za as obtained from www.sun.ac.za.
Table of Contents
- Stellenbosch University Online Application Form
- How to Apply Online for Stellenbosch University Admission
- How to Apply for SUN Hardcopy Application Form – Offline
- SUN Application Status 2022
- SUN Accommodation
- SUN Application Fees
- Submitting Results & Documents for SUN Application 2022
- SUN Admission Requirements
- Admission Resources
- Important Things to Note Before Apply to University
- Contact Stellenbosch University (SUN):
Stellenbosch University Online Application Form
Things to note before applying online to SUN:
- Make sure you have an active email address. Click here to create if you ain’t get one.
- Be sure to calculate your APS before applying.
- Be sure to complete the application in full to avoid delays.
- All applicants will be required to send a certified copy of your Identification Document (or Passports for international students).
- Getting a SUN student number does not mean you have been accepted.
- Once you complete an online application you may not send a hardcopy application.
- Even though you may meet the minimum requirements of the course you are applying to, it does not mean you are guaranteed acceptance to the specific programme.
- Need SUN Prospectus? [su_button url=”https://admalic.co.za/stellenbosch-university-prospectus/” style=”flat” background=”#02127b” size=”5″ icon=”icon: share”]Download SUN Prospectus 2022 [/su_button]
How to Apply Online for Stellenbosch University Admission
The Stellenbosch University, SUN online application form portal for various programmes is below. Click on the button below to access the online application form 2022 .
- [su_button url=”https://web-apps.sun.ac.za/eAansoek2/alg.jsp?Tl=1″ target=”blank” background=”#c62518″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: mouse-pointer” title=”SUN Online Application Portal”]SUN Online Application 2022 [/su_button]
How to Apply for SUN Hardcopy Application Form – Offline
The Sol Plaatjie University, SPU also accepts hardcopy / offline application form. Below you will find important instructions and link to download the SPU Application Form for various programmes.
You can get a paper application form at 021 808 9111 or at email@example.com.
Once received, apply by filling in the hardcopy application form. Post your completed application and your required application fee or proof of payment to:
c/o Banhoek Road & Joubert Street
Things to note when applying via hardcopy:
- The “old fashioned” way usually takes longer, so you’ll have to be patient.
- Make sure you have attached all relevant supporting documentation.
SUN Application Status 2022
[su_note note_color=”#fdfdd6″ radius=”2″] Completed your Application? Start track your SUN Application Status. [su_button url=”https://admalic.co.za/stellenbosch-university-application-status/” style=”flat” background=”green” size=”5″ icon=”icon: eye”]Check your SUN Application Status Online[/su_button][/su_note]
- Note: The same online application form that is used to apply for a study course is also used to apply for a placement at a residence.
- [su_button url=”https://www.sun.ac.za/english/maties/Pages/Accommodation-ResidenceApplication.aspx” target=”blank” background=”#c62518″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: mouse-pointer”]SUN Residence Application[/su_button]
SUN Application Fees
The Stellenbosch University, SUN Application Fees 2022 .
- There is an application fee for R100 for South African applicants.
- International applicants need not pay an application fee.
- Tip: keep the original proof of payment, just in case.
- Please note that this fee is non-refundable.
- For more information, please visit their website.
Submitting Results & Documents for SUN Application 2022
School learners must ensure that all examination results from Grade 11 until September of Grade 12 are submitted. Failure to do such may result in delays within the student’s application process. You might find that you applied early in Grade 12 and thus only sent in your final Grade 11 results. If this is true, as the year progresses and you receive more results keep sending them through to SU, that way they will have all your results by the time finals come around.
Please note: If you have not written your final NSC examination upon applying, your final Grade 11 marks will determine whether the SU will admit you conditionally to a programme.
Make sure you also submit:
- proof of payment
- a signed contract
- and any other documents you may need to complete for the chosen course of study.
If you are a transferring student, you are required to submit all your up to date transcripts and academic records to the application department of SUN as soon as possible. A final transcript of your current studies will also need to reach SUN at the earliest possible date.
SUN Admission Requirements
SUN general admission requirements
- Your admission to SUN is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly.
- Some SUN qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2022 academic year.
You may go through the SUN Prospectus for entry requirement for all programmes. [su_button url=”https://admalic.co.za/stellenbosch-university-prospectus/” style=”flat” background=”#02127b” size=”5″ icon=”icon: share”]Download SUN Prospectus 2022 [/su_button]
If you still have questions, be sure to check out the SU information and Guidelines for Applying page. There is also a step-by-step guide to applying for undergraduates studies and postgraduate studies.
Important Things to Note Before Apply to University
- Closing Dates: Make sure you know the exact closing dates for the institutions you want to apply to.
- Online vs. Postage/Courier: Some universities use an online application system, while others only accept hard copies. Some offer both. Take this into account when starting the application process.
- Exam Results: Your Grade 11 marks are really important for your application. Some universities allow you to use your Matric June marks, so have these at hand!
- Financial Aid: If your family’s income falls below a certain bracket, you could qualify. This will be a separate form and you’ll need your parent or guardian’s payslip ready for proof.
- Current Year’s Activity: If you’re in Matric, the university requires your school marks and school activity details. If you took a gap year they’ll need travelling or working details.
- Supporting Documents: You’ll need your:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Exam results
- Proof of residence
- Most recent payslip NEVER sends the original documents.
- Make Sure all Details are Correct: Fill in your application form slowly and double-check your details before submitting online. If you fill out a hardcopy, use a pencil before filling it out with a blue or black pen.
- Pay the Application Fee: Make sure of the required amount, EFT it or pay it at the bank. Never post it. Send the university proof of payment if it’s required.
- Signing the Declaration: Read through the form and make sure your details are all true and correct. You AND your parent/ guardian need to sign it.
- Acceptance: You will be sent a formal email or letter to inform you of your acceptance. Remember to continue working hard and pay the minimum initial payment by the due date.
Please Note*: For most institutions, you’ll need to write an NBT test, which will test your academic readiness. Make sure you check up with the institution you’re applying to whether or not you’ll need an NBT result for your application. Your NBT results are valid for 3 years (how cool?) and you only need to write the test once if you’re applying to more than one institution.
Contact Stellenbosch University (SUN):
You can contact SUN’s Admissions Department using the following details:
- Email: 021 808 9111
- Tel: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Stellenbosch University (SUN) by visiting the official website www.sun.ac.za.
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, Please, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the SUN Application 2022 . Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.