The University of Johannesburg, UJ online applications 2022 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution.
The University of Johannesburg has transformed into a diverse, inclusive, transformational and collegial institution. At UJ, they commit themselves to lead, challenging, creating and exploring knowledge. If you wish to become a part of UJ, apply now.
Recognised as the country’s second strongest brand, the University of Johannesburg offers world-class, internationally recognised academic programmes based on curricula informed by cutting-edge developments in both undergraduate and postgraduate education, and that are designed to prepare students for the world of work and for global citizenship.
UJ is one of the largest contact universities in South Africa (SA) from the 26 public universities that make up the higher education system.
They offer a very wide range of course from diplomas to degrees to postgraduate courses. UJ also offers a wide range of online courses. These range from short courses to full certificates, continuing education programmes, degrees and postgraduate courses.
Table of Contents
- College of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Faculty of Science
Full Details – List of Courses Offered at University of Johannesburg
- Auckland Park Bunting Road Campus
- Auckland Park Kingsway Campus
- Doornfontein Campus
- Soweto Campus
Applications close 30 September 2021 @ 12:00
What do I need to apply at UJ?
- Valid email address (only one of the following is needed)
- Make sure you meet the study requirements for your study choices. Check the prospectus here to see if you do.
- Certified and individually scanned documents if completed Grade 12.
- Document upload requirements when applying online (not applicable to applicants currently in grade 12 or internal transfer/Senior applicants):
- All documents must be certified. When uploading documents, ensure that the scanned file is a maximum of 512KB, and that all documents are scanned in any of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg or gif
- Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments
- Alternatively, documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the provisional reference/student number noted in the subject line of the email.
- Applicants currently in Grade 12 may be requested to provide certified copies of final Grade 11 results for verification and auditing purposes.
How to Apply
Start your application now – https://registration.uj.ac.za/pls/prodi41/gen.gw1pkg.gw1breadcrumb?x_sequence=1
See Also – UJ Late Application and How to Apply
We recommend you download the University of Johannesburg UJ Prospectus for proper guidance. Click here to access the Prospectus.
UJ Application Status
After successful submission of your application form, you may want to start tracking your application status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.
Click here if you want to track your application status or confirm an offer.
Got any question or correction regarding this post? kindly drop a comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
See more Post about: