The University of Kwazulu-Nata, UKZN online applications 2022 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution.
The University of Kwazulu-Natal (UKZN) has opened its applications for 2022. Don’t hesitate and apply now to join a truly South African University of Choice that is academically excellent, innovative in research, entrepreneurial, and critically engaged with society.
The University of Kwazulu-Natal (UKZN) aims to establish a value-driven organisational culture that empowers the Institution and its people to achieve institutional goals. To join UKZN as a student and divulge in their vision, apply now for 2022. As of 15 May 2022, UKZN had already received just over 10 000 applications for study in 2022.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal, also known as UKZN, is a university with five campuses in the province of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa. It was formed on 1 January 2004 after the merger between the University of Natal and the University of Durban-Westville.
Table of Contents
- Howard College
- Medical School
- College of Humanities: School of Applied Human Sciences, School of Arts, School of Built Environment and Development Studies, School of Education, School of Religion, Philosophy and Classics, School of Social Sciences
- College of Agriculture, Engineering & Science: School of Engineering, School of Agricultural, Earth and Environmental Sciences, School of Chemistry and Physics, School of Life Sciences, School Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science
- College of Health Sciences: School of Clinical Medicine, School of Laboratory Medicine & Medical Sciences, School of Health Sciences, School of Nursing & Public Health
- College of Law and Management Studies: Graduate School of Business and Leadership, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance, School of Law, School of Management, IT and Governance
Full Details – List of Courses Offered at UKZN
Application Closing Dates
- 30 June for MBCHB
- 30 September for all other programmes
Application via the CAO for 2022 is open and ongoing, and applications for 2022 are being accepted, with early provisional offers being made to qualifying applicants. Early provisional offers will be made on Grade 11 results, as the Basic Education sector has not yet confirmed the status of the 2022 June and/or Trial examinations.
Pupils in their Grade 12 year are encourage to apply via the CAO (www.cao.ac.za).
South African applicants with an International Matric/School leaving certificate should apply via www.ukzn.ac.za/.
Application from International applicants (that is all applicants outside of the South African borders) should apply via www.ukzn.ac.za/
Postgraduate Applicants for 2022 are encouraged to apply via www.ukzn.ac.za/
Past Matric applicants with a South African Matric/NSC should also apply via the CAO.
Important Related Information:
Please remember to upload the following documents (where applicable):
- Certified copy of your ID/passport.
- Certified copy of your National Senior/Matric Certificate or O/A Levels or relevant school leaving qualification/certificate.
- Proof from Universities South Africa (previously known as HESA), that you qualify for admission to degree studies at South Africa universities, if you are an international applicant. For more information, refer to the undergraduate prospectus
- Certified copies of your degree certificate(s), academic record and certificate of conduct, if you attended other universities.
- Proof of English proficiency for International applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluations if the previous qualification(s) was/were obtained at foreign universities (outside South Africa).
- A research proposal/proposed title of the dissertation/thesis if you are applying for a Masters Degree or PhD.
- A valid study visa to study in SA if you are an International applicant.
- Before applying online please make sure that you have read the guidelines above.
- Please ensure that you have the HESA/SAQA documents to be uploaded in order to complete your application.
- Please ensure to use reference APPN (followed by your student number) when making application fee payment.
- Please allow the system 24 hrs to 48 hrs to clear your payment.
University of Kwazulu-Nata Prospectus
We recommend you download the University of Kwazulu-Nata UKZN Prospectus for proper guidance. Click here to access the Prospectus.
University of Kwazulu-Nata Application Status
After successful submission of your application form, you may want to start tracking your application status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.
Got any question or correction regarding this post? kindly drop a comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
See more Post about: