The Working on Fire, WOF Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been released and available below. wofire.co.za Vacancies, Jobs, Career Portal, Recruitment, Internship, Application Form, Requirements and other details are available below.
||Working on Fire
||12th December 2019
Available Job Vacancies & Details
The Working on Fire (WOF) is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for appointment to fill the following existing vacancies:
- Capacity Development Manager
WOF Vacancies Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfil the following conditions:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Development studies, Social Sciences or related fields;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field
- Advantageous 2 years management / supervisory experience
- Registered with recognized Social Service Professions board
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and managing procedures and systems
- Substantive training experience, including the design, facilitation and delivery of participatory trainings and training-of-trainer workshops for adult learners preferred;
- Ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative team approach;
- Excellent emotional intelligence and emotional awareness
- Willing to travel for meetings, trainings and assessments
- Excellent writing, communications and presentation skills
- Computer literacy skills and proficiency in MS Office packages
- A valid and unendorsed driver’s license and willingness to travel and able to work under pressure.
How to Apply for WOF Vacancies
How to Apply for Working on Fire Vacancies 2020 Application Form.
Submit CV together with a motivational letter specifying the position you are applying for to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 12th December 2019
GET NOTIFIED OF LATEST UPDATES FAST: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, Follow Us on Google+. Thanks, Please Share This Post Below.